вторник, 17 июля 2007 г.

Bulgaria(U20)-Turkey(U20) Over 136.5

===LOST===

Thinking about this game, I had only one thing in my head... Will Bulgaria give up or not? Only one team has real chances for going to final four - Turkey, on the other hand, Bulgaria playing at home, but will play without any pressure after their loss to France.
The bookies set a 137 total here, because of team averages till now: Bulgaria 64 pts. per game, Turkey 75. I think the teams have good chances to pass this total and go over because of Bulgaria status. Looking to the stats, it seems like Turkey likes the fast tempo games, they are taking around 70 shots with average %, and taking around 30 FT per game (I expect them score their average today). Bulgaria as I said before will play with almoust no pressure and as a result of that they can score more than 64 (Turkey allows 71,3 pts. per game 80-55-80). Odds: 1,971

Комментариев нет: