суббота, 7 июля 2007 г.

Bla... bla...bla...

I'm getting crazy with this system. My last try was to go with good tipsters, but it doesn't worked, so now I will only trust myself. I have very few units, so my picks must be very carefully selected. It's not the end of the world, but I'm now with only 103,20$ .I know I can do it. One month ago I was on stage N#12 (my second time I was there) with around 800% profit... The bad thing in my system it's bad streaks, they allways be there, the problem is how to make them shorter. The lesson I learned from the last night that there is good tipsters around the net, but I'm not trusting anybody. GL to me, and if you want to follow me, good luck to you also.
14/07/2007 - I'm 30 today! And still without my million. Ha-ha.
About the money, I have only 100+$ left on my account.
PAPA.LEON

Комментариев нет: