суббота, 21 июля 2007 г.

Game N#3/1000 ===LOST===(2-1)

Israel (U20) - Hungary (U20) +3,5 (1,952)
Who are the worst in Division A? I think the answer is Israel. Hungary plays bad, but I just can't not to pay attentiontion on the fact that only one year ago the Hungarian young ladies played in final and lost to Russia. One year ago Hungary met Israel and won 68-62 and may be today it will happen once again. Looking to the stats Israel is better than Hungary, but in this case I will say that it's only numbers. I wanted to pass on this game, but then so an interview with the israelian coach and decided to take this 3,5 points offer.
He says: "I'm very sorry, but our place is in division B. We can't lie to ourselves, we wanted, we tryed, the games showed that we are the weakest team in this tournament. We can't win games only because we want to. We are too much behind other teams quality and phisical ability."

Комментариев нет: